Friday, July 24, 2020

Diary of a nofap streak - Day 5: Euphoria

This is the day I feel absolutely amped up, high-voltage, blissful and exhilarated.

Last night, my wife and I went out to dinner. I drank a few beers and a good Laphroaig Quarter Cask. We went home. We were both hungry for each other, horny and starved for each other.

Yeah, slightly drunken sex after 4 days of chastity. Sounds like a winner, right!

We started our normal routine. I gave her head. I love love love her smell and taste! Only, this time, it was different... I was so focused, so devoted to the act... normally, after an orgasm, my wife wants me to give her a little while to settle down because her clit is too sensitive for any more action. This time, it was possible to rest my tongue on her lovely clit, and after a little while I gently started moving again.

After three orgasms, she had enough. I asked her if she wanted me inside her, she said yes, I fucked her.

For whatever reason, this time I managed with ease what normally eludes me, or at least requires enormous effort and focus. I moved in her, we enjoyed moments of intense intimacy and pleasure, then I thanked her and moved out again, and we cuddled for a while.

It was glorious and wonderful, and so satisfying!

Anorgasmic sex during a period of chastity is simply the best, I tells ya!

What I enjoy most about this is how it makes for more intimacy, better connection. I don't think it's the horniness alone (which makes me more motivated and eager for sure!). There is something else. A deepness. A richness. An abundance. Knowing I won't come takes some burden off my shoulders. It makes me feel free to explore, take my time, be relaxed. I really dig this.

I also have to say: As always after a few days, I feel like I want this to go on for a long time, possibly forever. Never cumming again, always being in that horny, elevated state, eager to please and focused on my wife.

Feelings come and go. Things change. Life happens. This is okay. This is to be expected. For the time being, I am utterly enjoying this. We'll see how long it lasts.



Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Joyful_Chastity/comments/huosv1/getting_back_into_chastity/

No comments:

Post a Comment