Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Diary of a nofap streak - Day 10: Some days it's hard to write

I had a wonderful breathing/meditation/tantra session last night. I didn't even start touching myself at all, didn't go for edging or anything. It felt much calmer this way, very relaxing, and got me to drift off to sleep in the midst of a thunderstorm.

Still got out on the wrong side of the bed today -- and it's a new bed straight outta ikea too! Got some headache going on, am in no mood to write or do anything much. I'm in need of holidays! So looking forward to next week.

On the other hand, no incentive to end the streak. Strange thing too. Normally, when things get rough, chastity is one of the first things to fall by the wayside, because wanking is a quick, easy release. I think writing this thread helps me keep up the motivation - even though I realize that no more than a handful of people will ever read it.

It would be lovely to have some form of accountability community where people call you out if you miss a day. Hard to do though, since nobody can enforce it. But I think it might help with a lot of habits people try to establish.



No comments:

Post a Comment