Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Diary of a nofap streak - day 3


I will try and keep up these daily postings, for as long as possible. I think this might be good "spiritual" practice, actually. A bit of reflection. I will likely end it when I choose to break the streak.

This is the day of excitement, arousal, horniness. There is a bit of apprehension, and there is restlessness. It helps (and doesn't) that I'm looking forward to my summer holidays, that we are redesigning the flat, and other intense stuff going on in our lives.

My writing is going great since yesterday. The avid semenretentionist would jubilate in the validation of his beliefs, but me being the skeptic, and not that much interested in "retaining the energy", I think that first, two days in a row ain't that much, second, it has happened before, even while wanking twice a day, and three, correlation ain't causation. I did look at titillating pix more than usual, and perused the bdsm subs, but that's to be expected - I always do that a few days after I gently slip into a new "streak". It's basic horniness, is all.
I did a few bdsm-y "exercises", i.e. I "trained" with the buttplug, to limited success lol. Now I'm sitting on my bed doing tantra stuff, i.e. "breathing through the anus", a.k.a. kegels plus breathing, and I'm doing two more hours of writing. It's quite good, all in all!



Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Joyful_Chastity/comments/huosv1/getting_back_into_chastity/

No comments:

Post a Comment