Saturday, August 1, 2020

Diary of a nofap streak - Day 13: Will I make it?

This promises to be interesting. Since it's saturday and we have some time together, and my wife is up for it, there will be sexual activity later on. Lots of headgiving on my part for sure, and maybe a bit of resting inside Goddess. It has happened in the past that I came from only being inside her, without any movement at all. It might happen again, unavoidably. One should not forget that my wife is the hottest woman in existence, right now even more than ever! (It's one part of why I'm doing this, after all!)
 
If it does happen, let's enjoy it and not look at it as a kind of loss. Remember, length of streak is a poor measure. Enjoyment matters more. Acceptance matters most.

I will do a little update later on...

UPDATE: Life got in the way. This is the good thing about a chastity lifestyle. When you don't get the sex, you can tell yourself that it was really a good thing, since you didn't end your streak, hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment