Saturday, January 27, 2018

You don't need to edge!

For quite I while, my tantric practice was about getting close to the edge, but not fall over. That was a good thing, but recently I've been more into practicing on a lower level of arousal  - usually without even an erection.

I think there are several advantages:

The idea of orgasm as a final goal vanishes.

I do not have to worry, or be vigilant about cumming. That bugged me a bit in the past - I want to relax into pleasure, not have to force things.

A flaccid penis is more sensitive than an erect penis, leading to deeper pleasure.

These are different kinds of orgasmic states. I wouldn't necessarily call them orgasms per se, but they are deeply pleasurable, and they lead to a kind of general higher energy states, which is close to horniness, but not quite as urgent. Very enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment