Wednesday, November 10, 2021

My obsession with semen retention

Being chaste feels good for me, at least for a while. It creates heightened horniness (duh), and if you know to "transmute" this through tantric exercises, then that can create a truly wonderful state of bliss. It gives me a sense of being in control, able to overcome my urges. After about a week, it always feels like this is it. I'm going to do this forever. But this never lasts. Inevitably, the elevation passes, life just gets in the way, and the "streak" is over.

Obviously, while I get on another one of those chastity binges, I tend to hop onto reddit and peruse r/semenretention.

I have a love/hate relationship with that forum.

My love is that I feel for those guys. They honestly try to improve themselves. I imagine that many come from a place of despair and self-loathing.

Based on my experience, I conclude that 60 days days of not cumming, and 90 days, or even 213 days of not wanking, do not reliably produce any better performance, increased attractiveness, better skin, or really any change at all. It did not do that for me. Back when I did that, I didn't even know any of the claims of semen retention, so I'd say that it was a pretty good experiment. If girls had suddenly started swooning over me, you bet I'd have noticed.

(from r/Joyful_Chastity)

No comments:

Post a Comment