Sunday, September 17, 2017

Just some ideas for fun experiments

When it comes to tantra and kundalini yoga, I want to encourage a spirit of fearless experimentation, because I think there is absolutely nothing to fear, as long as you apply some common sense.

Once you are free from the irresistable urge to ejaculate, here are some fun things you might do. They all feel a bit different, and they all feel very good, and I find it interesting to simply note the differences.

  • Edge a few times
  • Not edge at all
  • Practice in different positions
  • Be loud, or be quiet
  • Engage your thighs: Vibrate or pulse, clench and relax in varying rhythms
  • Visualize different colors up or down your spine
  • Visualize those colors not necessarily just up or down your spine, but drive it anywhere you want
  • Up on the inhale, down on the exhale, or the other way around
  • Draw long breaths, or short ones, or even pant
  • Let go, and just feel
  • Hold your breath, then let go and feel
  • Stroke yourself, or don't stroke yourself
I'm sure there's lots of other stuff.

Also, let me add that, even though I obviously write from a male perspective, I do not at all endorse the view that semen is somehow special, contains the most qi, or anything like that. I just have no clue how tantra for women works, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment