This is really just a starting point for a list... I'm hoping to amend this and be able to comment on it later on...
- http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/tib/tantra.htm - intense reading; very insightful, from a "believer's" perspective
- http://www.nerve.com/love-sex/i-did-it-for-science/i-did-it-for-science - fun article about a first encounter with tantra
- http://www.ecstaticliving.com/blog/ - blog
- http://quantumtantra.blogspot.com/ - blog
- http://www.umaatantra.com/tantra_tips.html - blog
- http://www.thetantricpath.com/videos/ - one of the many therapeutic approaches to tantra.
- Because about.com is always a good place to start... the approach they describe is slightly different than the one I'm promoting here. But it's all about experimentation, and ultimately about feeling good!
- http://www.no-guru.net/blog/ - blog
- http://www.tantra-blog.de/ - blog
- http://www.liesenfeld.de/blog/ - blog
- http://www.advaita-tantra.de/wordpress/ - blog
- http://lakshmi-tantra.blogspot.com/ - blog
- http://www.tantra-wien.at/massage/ - blog of a tantric massage studio
http://www.tantrawien.com/forum/- used to be a (not very lively) forum; now dead
Hey, another "skeptic":